Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Birthday MWD


This July will be my 13th year as Mark Wolfe Design. What a long strange trip it's been, but what a great one.

My clients have come and gone, some have changed to other design shops, etc., but for the most part I have a strong average of repeat clients that has kept me busy over these thirteen years. I'd like to thank them and all my friends who have supported me through peaks and valleys of stepping out on my own.

The ability to work with so many people from all over the U.S. has taught me many things; most important is service. Without the ability to provide my clients the maximum service out there, I might as well pack it in. I remain just as dedicated to being consistent, up-to-date and results oriented.

The next thirteen years will be just as challenging and rewarding, I'm sure. I'm proud to have served so many wonderful businesses and folks who believed in me!

Please stop by www.markwolfedesign.com and see what MWD has been up to.

No comments: